LoadingDatabase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoadingDatabase

All Your Game Need's In One Place!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to LoadingDataBase!

*NEW!*Halo 3 Automatic Aim-Bot -- Adapted default.xex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Smudger
Owner
Owner
Owner Smudger

*NEW!*Halo 3 Automatic Aim-Bot -- Adapted default.xex Empty
PostSubject: *NEW!*Halo 3 Automatic Aim-Bot -- Adapted default.xex   *NEW!*Halo 3 Automatic Aim-Bot -- Adapted default.xex EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 am

Hi Guys!

I've been working on this adapted default.xex for a few weeks now, and I think I have finally perfected all of the distance/area/horizontal+vertical values to create a Halo 3 AUTOMATIC Aim-Bot. I've tested many versions both in online matchmaking, system link, & split-screen and I've configured a version in which the Aim-Bot functions work in all three categories!

*Tons of credit goes to the work of jester & unknown_v2* <3

Also, a new major breakthrough in H3 mods, is that I have created an Aim-Bot that works for ALL weapon-types, not only snipers. Although my .xex includes a sniper Aim-Bot, it is also compatible with B.R., Assault Rifles, Needler, and all other weapon types in the game.

This adapted default.xex is a prototype for my "stealth" Halo 3 .xex files. It is slightly undetectable in online matchmaking. I'm still working on complete undetectability. Anyway, use this specific default.xex/Aim-Bot for just a few hours online and watch your Bungie stats go sky high!

Here's a Download Link:
mediafire.com/?xrkkywvv41caa31
*This DL version of the default.xex has already been modified (pre-modded) by techie*

Specs:
- *COMPLETE* Aim-Bot (ALL Weapon-types)
- Automatic Aim-Bot Features
- 170 degree Auto-Tuned Aim
- infinite ammo on HOST
- instant Lvl 50 on HigherSkill
- Gravity Pull Aim-Bot Features (Sights will automatically be attracted to opponent)

There ya go! Now go ruin the Halo 3 online community. And check out your INSANE Bungie stats every now and then too!
Back to top Go down
https://loadingdatabase.forumotion.com
alextandy
Admin
Admin

*NEW!*Halo 3 Automatic Aim-Bot -- Adapted default.xex Empty
PostSubject: Re: *NEW!*Halo 3 Automatic Aim-Bot -- Adapted default.xex   *NEW!*Halo 3 Automatic Aim-Bot -- Adapted default.xex EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:49 am

iv just downloaded it im gunna go on halo and try it out
Back to top Go down

*NEW!*Halo 3 Automatic Aim-Bot -- Adapted default.xex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LoadingDatabase :: Xbox 360 Modding / JTAG :: Xbox360 Mods & Hacks-
Jump to: