LoadingDatabase
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoadingDatabase

All Your Game Need's In One Place!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to LoadingDataBase!

~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~

Go down 
2 posters

Did this Help you?
Yes! Thanks!
~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Vote_lcap100%~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Nope :(
~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Vote_lcap0%~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Owner Smudger
Owner
Owner
Owner Smudger

~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~   ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 am

How to Compile PowerBot Scripts! in 4 easy steps!

Step 1- For step one you need to get JDK (Java Dervelopment Kit) You can Download JDK by:CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JDK

~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Jdk_bm10
Click the Same Link as i Did.

Step 2- For Step two you will need to install your JDk so i think you should put it in a file called
JAVA inside your RsBot folder Like so.

~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Java_f10

And now you will need to Install it; After you have installed the JDK Dont Try saving it in the JAVA file or it wont work just leave it, it should appear here:

~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Jdk_up10
If your's Dosent Appear here Dont Worry you can just leave it wear it is or move it!

Step 3- For Step three You will need to go, to www.powerbot.org/vb/ and go to Scripts; after you choose one , copy the CODE or Download it; Example: ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Downlo10

Now after you have Downloaded / Copy'ed it you will need to save it into a notepad document, if you are pasting it make sure u paste the whole thing into it like so: ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Paste_10

Now after you have Done that dont close it or save it go back to the Homepage you got that script from and look for what it says SAVE AS like so: ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Ffs_lo10

When you go to save the File but Example mine is: WhiteBearAirRune so i would save it as WhiteBearAirRune.java <--- Dont try to name like anything else or it wont work make sure you put >>>>> . java <<<<<! ALSO WHEN YOU GO TO SAVE IT
MAKE SURE U PUT IT IN RSBOT>SCRIPTS>SOURCES
OR IT WILL NOT WORK!

Step 4- All you need to do for Step 4 is go to your RSbot folder and look for "Compile Scripts" and click it after it should look like this: ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Script10

After you have Done that you can start up your RSBot > Run Scripts and it will be there Very Happy! NOTE: if the bot is updates and your script goes missing just Re-Compile them Smile

My bot in action: ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Bot_lo10

Written for LoadingDataBase ! Thanks for reading, hope this helped please Post a Comment Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://loadingdatabase.forumotion.com
abbie

~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~   ~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~ EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 am

Thanks, ive never beenable to do it Smile!!!! Laughing Smile!!!! w00t First Post Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

~~How To Compile Scripts To PowerBot!~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LoadingDatabase :: PC Lounge :: PC Tutorials-
Jump to: